What is Vietnam Bank CITAD Code?
Vietnam Bank CITAD code also known as Local Clearing Code & it's a unique 8 digits numeric code that helps to identify a specific bank branch in Vietnam. This code is used for local bank account fund transfer.Know More
Or Validate The Vietnam Bank CITAD Code
Or Select a Branch from these
Format of Nh Pt Vn (vdb) Bank Branch Code
Nh Pt Vn (vdb) or any Vietnamese banks CITAD code is a unique eight-digit code used to identify a specific bank branch of a Vietnam financial institution.
The Structure is -
Vietnam Bank CITAD Code
What is the Vietnam Bank CITAD Code?
The Vietnam Bank CITAD code, also known as the Local Clearing Code, is a unique 8-digit numeric code divided into three parts that aids in the identification of a specific bank branch in Vietnam.
Formation of CITAD Code
The structure of CITAD code is as follows:
- The first three digits of the CITAD Code are the province/city/region code of the head office or branch.
- The next three digits are the bank code, and
- The last three digits are a unique identifier number for the specific financial institution or bank branch.
What is the Application of CITAD Code?
The CITAD Code's application is as follows:
- CITAD Code is used in Vietnam for various electronic or online fund transfers for domestic fund transfer purposes.
- This code is used to send and receive payments to the correct bank account.
- NH PT VN (VDB)
- NH CHINA CONSTRUCTION BANK CORP
- CTY CHO THUE TAI CHINH KEXIM
- CTY TAI CHINH DET MAY
- NH CHINH SACH XA HOI
- NHTMCP DAU KHI TOAN CAU (GPBANK)
- NHTMCP XUAT NHAP KHAU VN (EXIMBANK)
- NHTMCP DAI DUONG (OCEAN BANK)
- NHTMCP NGOAI THUONG VN (VIETCOMBANK)
- NHTMCP PT TP HO CHI MINH (HDBANK)
- NHTMCP BAC A (BAC A BANK)
- NHTMCP BUU DIEN LIEN VIET (LIEN VIET POST BANK)