Find Any Bank Branch In Bangladesh
Get Detailed Information about any Bank Branch in Bangladesh.
How Does It Work?
- 1. First, choose a bank name.
- 2. Next, select the district name in which your previously selected bank is located.
- 3. Finally, please select the specific branch name that corresponds to the above-mentioned bank and district.
Icon Info :
Click Refresh to refresh the corresponding list.
Stop field. Disabled/Not selected.
You can use the quick search tool above the dropdown corresponding list to quickly find a specific bank name, district name, or branch name.
Please look for the correct bank name.
E.G. "SOCIAL ISLAMI" is Actually "SOCIAL ISLAMI BANK LTD"
Or Validate The Bangladesh Routing Number
Validate The Bangladesh Routing Number
If you know the nine-digit (Bangladesh) Bank Routing Number or BEFTN Code of a specific bank branch and want to learn more, such as the bank code, district code, branch code, branch address, and other details, enter the nine-digit Bank Routing number and click the "Get Bank Details" button.
Or Select a Bank from these
- AB BANK LTD. 106 Branches
- AGRANI BANK LTD. 939 Branches
- AL-ARAFAH ISLAMI BANK LTD. 152 Branches
- BANGLADESH BANK 35 Branches
- BANGLADESH COMMERCE BANK LTD. 57 Branches
- BANGLADESH DEVELOPMENT BANK LTD. 43 Branches
- BANGLADESH KRISHI BANK 1032 Branches
- BANGLADESH SAMABAYA BANK LTD. 2 Branches
- BANK AL-FALAH LTD 8 Branches
- BANK ASIA LTD. 123 Branches
- BASIC BANK LTD. 70 Branches
- BRAC BANK LTD. 190 Branches
- CITI BANK N A 5 Branches
- COMMERCIAL BANK OF CYLON 12 Branches
- DHAKA BANK LTD. 99 Branches
- DUTCH-BANGLA BANK LTD 169 Branches
- EASTERN BANK LTD. 84 Branches
- EXIM BANK LTD. 115 Branches
- FIRST SECURITY ISLAMI BANK LTD. 163 Branches
- HABIB BANK LTD. 8 Branches
- HONGKONG & SHANGHAI BANKING CORP. 17 Branches
- ICB ISLAMIC BANK LTD 34 Branches
- IFIC BANK LTD. 140 Branches
- ISLAMI BANK BANGLDESH LTD. 328 Branches
- JAMUNA BANK LTD. 114 Branches
- JANATA BANK LTD. 909 Branches
- MEGHNA BANK LIMITED 42 Branches
- MERCANTILE BANK LTD. 120 Branches
- MIDLAND BANK LIMITED 22 Branches
- MODHUMOTI BANK LIMITED 28 Branches
- MUTUAL TRUST BANK LTD. 114 Branches
- NATIONAL BANK LTD. 198 Branches
- NATIONAL BANK OF PAKISTAN 5 Branches
- NATIONAL CREDIT & COMMERCE BANK LTD. 109 Branches
- NRB BANK LIMITED 32 Branches
- NRB COMMERCIAL BANK LTD. 53 Branches
- NRB GLOBAL BANK LIMITED 47 Branches
- ONE BANK LTD. 93 Branches
- PRIME BANK LTD. 148 Branches
- PUBALI BANK LTD. 456 Branches
- RAJSHAHI KRISHI UNNAYAN BANK 380 Branches
- RUPALI BANK LTD. 567 Branches
- SBAC BANK LIMITED 59 Branches
- SHAHJALAL ISLAMI BANK LTD. 105 Branches
- SHIMANTO BANK LIMITED 6 Branches
- SOCIAL ISLAMI BANK LTD 136 Branches
- SONALI BANK LTD. 1210 Branches
- SOUTHEAST BANK LTD. 132 Branches
- STANDARD BANK LTD. 118 Branches
- STANDARD CHARTERED BANK 20 Branches
- STATE BANK OF INDIA 7 Branches
- THE CITY BANK LTD. 122 Branches
- THE FARMERS BANK LIMITED 57 Branches
- THE PREMIER BANK LTD. 106 Branches
- TRUST BANK LTD. 112 Branches
- UNION BANK LTD. 64 Branches
- UNITED COMMERCIAL BANK LTD. 173 Branches
- UTTARA BANK LTD. 231 Branches
- WOORI BANK 6 Branches
Rate Date : 30/11/23
Bank Routing Number in Bangladesh (BEFTN or NPSB Code)
What is Bank Routing Number in Bangladesh?
The bank routing number in bangladesh is a nine-digit identification number assigned to financial institutions that identifies the financial institution from which a payment is drawn.
How Does the BEFTN or NPSB Code or Bangladesh Bank Routing Number Work?
In order to facilitate real-time batch processing of electronic credit and debit instruments among all of the participating banks, the BEFTN Hub will operate in a real-time mode. Each of the financial institutions that are part of this network is given a distinct routing code. It is possible to make payments to either individuals or institutions. When making payments, it is essential to include the routing code that corresponds to the beneficiary branch.
Formation of Bank Routing Number or BEFTN or NPSB Code
In Bangladesh, a bank routing number is a special unique code or identifier that is generated by combining:
- The first three digits of the bank code.
- The next two digits of the fourth and fifth digits of the district code.
- The next three digits of the sixth, seventh, and eighth digits of the branch code, and
- The last one digit of the cheque digit.
This special, one-of-a-kind bank routing number is also printed on the bottom-left corner of bank cheques.
For Example, if the Routing number is 123456789, the structure will look like this:
Example : Breakdown of Bangladesh Bank Routing Number (BEFTN or NPSB Code)
Applications of a Bank Routing Number in Bangladesh
The following are some applications of a bank routing number in Bangladesh:
- Online Fund Transfer through BEFTN and NPSB.
- Transferring funds from one bank account to another.
- Identifying the financial institution from which a payment is drawn.
Advantages of Bangladesh Bank Routing Number or BEFTN or NPSB Code
The following are the main advantages of using a bank routing number:
- Provide a highly secure payment service.
- Establish a smooth payment system
- Ensure a paperless and automated payment system.
- Save time and increase efficiency.