What is Mexico CLABE Code?
A CLABE Number (Clave Bancaria Estandarizada) is a standard bank account number in Mexico. Every Mexican bank account has a unique CLABE Number. This code is used to sending and receiving money between accounts for domastic payment purposes.Know More
Or Validate The Mexico CLABE Number
Or Select a Bank from these
Mexico Clabe Code
What is CLABE Code?
Clave Bancaria Estandarizada (CLABE) is Mexico's standardized banking code. A CLABE number is an 18-digit identifier that includes information about the bank's brand and location, as well as the account number.
Formation of CLABE Code
The formation of CLABE Code is as follows:
- The first three digits identify the bank that holds the account.
- The following three digits identify the location of the exact branch where the account was opened.
- The following 11 numbers identify the account's unique 11-digit account number within that bank, and
- The last digit is a check or validation digit, which ensures that the CLABE number format is proper.
Application of CLABE Code
When making payments within Mexico or transferring international wires to Mexican accounts, a CLABE number is required.
How to Find Your CLABE Number?
Your CLABE number will appear on all bank correspondence, including statements and letters. You can also find your CLABE number by going to your local bank branch or logging into online banking.
- BANCO DEL BAJÍO, SA
- DEUTSCHE BANK MÉXICO, SA
- NATIONAL BANK OF MEXICO, SA
- CAJA POPULAR MEXICANA, SC DE AP DE RL DE CV
- CONSULTORÍA INTERNACIONAL CASA DE CAMBIO, SA DE CV
- CONSULTORÍA INTERNACIONAL BANCO, SA
- VALUÉ, SA DE CV, BROKERAGE HOUSE
- SEGUROS MONTERREY NEW YORK LIFE, SA DE CV
- NATIONAL SAVINGS AND FINANCIAL SERVICES BANK, SNC
- FINANCIERA NACIONAL DE DESARROLLO AGROPECUARIO, RURAL, F Y P.
- CASA DE BOLSA FINAMEX, SA DE CV
- INTERCAM CASA DE CAMBIO, SA DE CV