What is South Africa Bank Branch Code?
A South Africa Bank Branch Code is a six digits unique code that represents a specific bank individual branch in South Africa. This code is needed when sending or receiving domestic payments.Know More
Or Validate The South Africa Bank Branch Code
Or Select a Branch from these
Format of Mercantile Bank Limited Bank Branch Code
Mercantile Bank Limited or Any South African bank branch code is a six-digit unique code used to identify an individual bank branch of a South African financial institution.
The Structure is -
South Africa Bank Branch Code
What is the South African Bank Branch Code?
Branch Code is a one-of-a-kind identification code that aids in the identification of each individual bank branch in South Africa. This one-of-a-kind code is used to send and receive domestic payments throughout South Africa.
Branch Code Types
There are two types of bank codes, which are as follows:
- A universal or generic bank branch code; and
- A unique bank branch code.
Applications of Bank Branch Code in South Africa
The following are the applications of bank branch codes in South Africa:
- Branch Codes are used in South Africa when processing bank account payments.
- It is used to identify the particular bank branch in South Africa.
- It make online financial fund transfer easier.