What is Vietnam Bank CITAD Code?
Vietnam Bank CITAD code also known as Local Clearing Code & it's a unique 8 digits numeric code that helps to identify a specific bank branch in Vietnam. This code is used for local bank account fund transfer.Know More
Or Validate The Vietnam Bank CITAD Code
Or Select a Branch from these
Format of Nhtmcp Phuong Dong (ocb) Bank Branch Code
Nhtmcp Phuong Dong (ocb) or any Vietnamese banks CITAD code is a unique eight-digit code used to identify a specific bank branch of a Vietnam financial institution.
The Structure is -
Vietnam Bank CITAD Code
What is the Vietnam Bank CITAD Code?
The Vietnam Bank CITAD code, also known as the Local Clearing Code, is a unique 8-digit numeric code divided into three parts that aids in the identification of a specific bank branch in Vietnam.
Formation of CITAD Code
The structure of CITAD code is as follows:
- The first three digits of the CITAD Code are the province/city/region code of the head office or branch.
- The next three digits are the bank code, and
- The last three digits are a unique identifier number for the specific financial institution or bank branch.
What is the Application of CITAD Code?
The CITAD Code's application is as follows:
- CITAD Code is used in Vietnam for various electronic or online fund transfers for domestic fund transfer purposes.
- This code is used to send and receive payments to the correct bank account.
- NHTMCP SAI GON CONG THUONG (SAIGON BANK)
- CTY TAI CHINH PPF VIET NAM
- NH CATHAY UNITED
- CTY CHO THUE TC QUOC TE CHAILEASE
- CTY CHO THUE TAI CHINH KEXIM
- NHTMCP DAU KHI TOAN CAU (GPBANK)
- NH MEGA ICBC
- KHO BAC NHA NUOC (KBNN) QUA KB KT
- NH SUMITOMO MITSUI BANKING CORP (SMBC)
- NH MALAYAN BANKING BERHAD (MAYBANK)
- NH BNP-PARIBAS
- NHTMCP DONG NAM A (SEABANK)