What is Vietnam Bank CITAD Code?
Vietnam Bank CITAD code also known as Local Clearing Code & it's a unique 8 digits numeric code that helps to identify a specific bank branch in Vietnam. This code is used for local bank account fund transfer.Know More
Or Validate The Vietnam Bank CITAD Code
Or Select a Branch from these
Format of Nh Nha Nuoc Vn (sbv Hcm Rep Office) Bank Branch Code
Nh Nha Nuoc Vn (sbv Hcm Rep Office) or any Vietnamese banks CITAD code is a unique eight-digit code used to identify a specific bank branch of a Vietnam financial institution.
The Structure is -
Vietnam Bank CITAD Code
What is the Vietnam Bank CITAD Code?
The Vietnam Bank CITAD code, also known as the Local Clearing Code, is a unique 8-digit numeric code divided into three parts that aids in the identification of a specific bank branch in Vietnam.
Formation of CITAD Code
The structure of CITAD code is as follows:
- The first three digits of the CITAD Code are the province/city/region code of the head office or branch.
- The next three digits are the bank code, and
- The last three digits are a unique identifier number for the specific financial institution or bank branch.
What is the Application of CITAD Code?
The CITAD Code's application is as follows:
- CITAD Code is used in Vietnam for various electronic or online fund transfers for domestic fund transfer purposes.
- This code is used to send and receive payments to the correct bank account.
- NHTMCP NAM A (NAM A BANK)
- CTY TAI CHINH CP DIEN LUC
- NH MEGA ICBC
- NHTMCP NAM VIET (NAVIBANK)
- CTY CP TAI CHINH SONG DA
- NH LIEN DOANH VIET NGA (VRBANK)
- NH HUA NAN COMMERCIAL BANK
- NH FIRST COMMERCIAL BANK
- NH MAY BANK VN (MAYBANK)
- QUY TIN DUNG NHAN DAN TRUNG UONG
- NHTMCP PHAT TRIEN TP HCM (HDBANK)
- CTY CHO THUE TAI CHINH KEXIM